Flowerpot Cake (AKA Dirt Cake)
by Leah H.
from Virtuous Daughters, July 2003~Volume 3, Number 4
This is a tasty and fun cake we like to make. You can use it anytime but we like to have it for April Fool’s Day.
1. Freeze Oreo cookies
2. Combine box of pudding and milk (don’t make pudding per box directions)
3. Add cream cheese
4. Fold in Cool Whip
5. Place Oreos into blender (4 at a time) and blend
6. Cover bottom of flowerpot with whole Oreo cookies
7. Layer pudding mixture, sliced bananas, and crushed Oreos. These are thin layers to be repeated until flowerpot is full.
8. Top layer will be composed of crushed Oreos
9. Decorate with gummy worms
Note: To make things a little more realistic, try sticking in some silk flowers for decoration.
Comments are closed.