by Hannah H.
from Virtuous Daughters, August 2003~Volume 3, Number 5
1) Melt in baking pan at about 250 degrees:
2) Meanwhile, blend in blender until small bread crumbs are formed; pour into shallow bowl:
3) Remove visible fat from chicken:
4) Coat chicken pieces in melted butter in pan, then coat with crumb mixture; lay single layer in remaining butter in pan.
5) Garnish with paprika; bake uncovered at 350 degrees until tender, about 1 hr.; baste 2 or 3 times during baking. Cover with foil if chicken begins to brown too much before done.